Improve Consulting and Training Group offers many services to increase the effectiveness and productivity of your team in a fun and engaging way. Improve provides training, team building, coaching and consulting services.
One-Day Team Retreats – Work. Play. Relax. The environment matters.
Work in our collaborative training space – Bring a problem to solve.
Play in our fun and engaging team building space – Get to know each other better.
Relax in our casual loft space – Enjoy your time together as a team.
URBAN RETREAT SPACE
Located in the Midtown Cleveland area, our creative space provides your team with a relaxed and collaborative environment for your next event.
Our specialized “Team Retreat Process” will take participants through intentional conversations, social interactions, collaborative working sessions and mission development.
Our goal is to work with your team to increase the level of engagement, cohesion and productivity, while having fun.
If you are looking for a versatile and inspirational space to host your next small training, meeting, luncheon or professional celebration, look no further than The Loft.
Organizations and teams have been pleased and surprised to find out how much this unique space and environment has changed their conversations and overall interactions.
- Food prepared by a Local Culinary Artist
- Interactive team building challenges and activities
- Thought provoking questions for team conversations
- Customized mission/vision scavenger hunt
Additional Benefits and Services:
- Space Usage
- Receptions for up to 50 people
- Creativity, visioning and ideation sessions
- Strategy planning sessions
- 1/1 strategy & coaching sessions, seminars, accountability groups, assessments reviews, and business networking events
- Scenario-based team problem solving
There is also free parking in the front and back of the building, so there is no need to worry about additional costs for parking.
You can now purchase Improve Consulting’s most requested professional development training courses, complete with facilitator guides, workbooks and activities (all materials are fully customizable). For more information and a list of available courses