Improve Consulting & Training Group is a professional development consulting firm with extensive experience in leadership development & continuous improvement.
Empowering you to exceed your potential. TM
To “Improve” the workplace through education, strategy and team engagement.
To provide high quality, customized personal and professional development services.
We make processes more efficient and the people and teams who work on them more effective.
- To “improve” workplace productivity through proven team engagement techniques.
- Foster engagement through hands-on training.
- Provide lasting positive impressions through the use of subject matter experts from a variety of cultural, economic, social and ethnic backgrounds.
- Meeting Facilitation
- General Meeting Facilitation
- Focus Group Facilitation
- Curriculum Development
- Self Study Workbook Development
- Training Presentation Development
- Simulations and Team Building
- Lean Six Sigma
- Deployment and Document /Template Standardization
- Project Coaching
- Change Management
- Coaching and Development
- 1-on-1 and Group Coaching
- Personal Development Action Planning
- Program Assessments and Evaluations
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Quality Service through Client-Focused Engagement
- Philanthropy through Community Engagement
- Strong Partnerships through Collaborative Engagement
Comprehensive, Customized and Exceptional Service.
Comprehensive: Process, Individual and Team Development Services.
Customized: Assessments are done to ensure that educational experiences are tailored with scenarios for a particular industry or for a particular client’s firm.
Exceptional: Plans designed to fit clients’ timeframe, current and long term needs, budget and experience level.
- Company featured in Time Magazine, February 21, 2011 Edition, National Urban League Article Entitled “The Great Economic Divide”
- Services featured in Black Voices, March 24, 2011, Ed., Dr. Boyce Watkins Spotlight on “Bridging the Gap in Education”
- Company featured in Bloomberg Businessweek, July 4-10, 2011 Edition, National Urban League Article Entitled “It”s Time for a Breakthrough”
- Owner awarded Entrepreneur of the Year April 27, 2011 by the Consortium of African American Organizations (CAAO), Cleveland, OH
- Improve Consulting & Training awarded Medical Mutual 2012 Pillar Award for Community Service
- Improve nominated for Best New Internship and Best Small Business Internship for the Expys 2013 Best Internships Awards.
- Owner featured in Crain’s Celeveland Business, 2019 Women of Note Honoree
- Owner Awarded Excellence in Entrepreneurship, October 8, 2019 by Urban League of Greater Cleveland