Improve Consulting and Training Group offers many services to increase the effectiveness and productivity of your team in a fun and engaging way. Improve provides training, team building, coaching and consulting services.
In an effort to give back to the community, Improve Consulting has partnered with the Cleveland Foundation to offer the Improve Consulting and Training Group: Bagby, Palmer Memorial Scholarship.
The scholarship offers funding to graduating high school seniors from the Cleveland Metropolitan School District or its inner-ring suburbs who will be attending a qualified educational institution and meet eligibility criteria as described below:
- Currently enrolled or enrolling, full-time, in an accredited, qualified educational institution (college, university, etc.) in undergraduate course work acceptable toward a degree
- Has an identifiable course focus of study in one of the STEM fields (science, technology, engineering, or math
- Has maintained, at least, a 3.5 cumulative high school grade-point average (4.0 scale)
- Can demonstrate consistent community service for each year of high school (a minimum of one significant project per year)
- Has evidence of financial need
Over the past few years, nearly $10,000 has been awarded to students who now attend Case Western Reserve University, Ball State University, Ohio State University, Eastern Michigan University, and Kent State University.
Improve also gives back to the Cleveland Non-Profit Community by donating our time, using our talents and contributing financially.
Revenue generated from youth development services is donated back into the community in the form of scholarships, internships, school supplies, college application fees, computers, etc.
- Smart Business – April 28, 2014 Ellen Burts-Cooper: Showing the heart of your business through philanthropy
- Crains – September 9, 2019 – Celebrating African-American Philanthropy
- The Cleveland Foundation – March 10, 2020 – Stories of Giving: Dr. Ellen Burts-Cooper
- The Cleveland Foundation – August 17, 2022 – Celebrating Black Philanthropy: Our Hope, Our Future Giving Circle