Improve Consulting and Training Group offers many services to increase the effectiveness and productivity of your team in a fun and engaging way. Improve provides training, team building, coaching and consulting services.
Change management is a structured approach to transitioning individuals, teams, and organizations from a current state to a desired future state.
It includes both organizational processes and individual change management models, which together are used to manage the people side of change.
Ensure Organizational Alignment
- Identify the changes needed to achieve business goals and assess the capability of the organization to make those changes.
- Create a shared vision throughout the organization by ensuring top sponsorship, quality communication and employee engagement.
Adapt New Technology
- Manage the integration of new systems into complex work environments.
- Ensure that standardized methods and procedures are used throughout the organization.
- Prepare workforces for coming changes through customized training and communications planning.
- Identify, understand and manage employee resistance.
- Understand, monitor, and manage the impact of process changes.
- Set clear timelines and performance measures that are monitored before, during and after the change to ensure its success and sustainment.
- Change Leadership Outcomes
- Understand the capabilities afforded by new processes as well as the organizational requirements to make them successful.
- Take on leaders’ responsibilities with respect to change implementations.
- Evaluate the challenges posed by new processes through anticipation of the implications from multiple stakeholder perspectives.
- Develop strategies for responding appropriately to normal and dysfunctional responses to change.