Lean Six Sigma Healthcare
Healthcare Process Improvement Options For Clinical and Administrative Healthcare Staff.
Why You Need It:
- Decrease internal healthcare costs
- Reduce errors by increasing workplace effectiveness
- Streamline administrative work flows
- Mitigate risk in clinical and administrative processes
Training and Certifications:
- Lean Awareness for Health Care Administrators- 1 or 2 Days
- Learn to achieve maximum value by eliminating waste in all processes, while meeting customer demands
- Lean Six Sigma for Health Care Executives – ½ Day
- Understand roles and responsibilities of a Six Sigma Champion and project sponsor and recognize organizational factors.
- Leans Six Sigma Gen. Awareness for Health Care Clinical and Administrative Staff- ½ Day
- Understand the benefits and implications of a Six Sigma program and understand the DMAIC Methodology.
- Lean Six Sigma Health Care Project Champion/Sponsor- 1 Day
- Learn to apply basic process improvement tools within the Six Sigma DMAIC improvement model.
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification for Health Care- 2 Day
- Learn how to identify and incorporate optimal tools to address various process and quality challenges.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification- 5 Days + 2-3 Hours of Project Coaching
- Successfully deploy Lean and Six Sigma projects