Improve Consulting and Training Group offers many services to increase the effectiveness and productivity of your team in a fun and engaging way. Improve provides training, team building, coaching and consulting services.
Cleveland Clinic Foundation – Women’s Professional Staff Association (WPSA)
- The 40th Annual Conference on Management & Executive Development (CMED) – Ellen’s Keynote Speech: “Transformational Teams: Establishing a Culture to Foster Productivity, Cohesion and Resilience” See more here.
- MetroHealth – Transformation Times: The next construction project? Building a team. Facilitator Ellen Burts-Cooper leads team building exercise with core team members of the Campus Transformation. See full article here.
- LEDI will host the 2017 International Life Changers Awards and Fundraising Dinner on Friday, September 22, 2017 at 6:00 PM at Cleveland State University Glasscock Family Ballroom, 2121 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115. This celebration includes a dinner, silent auction, awards recognition, giveaways, live entertainment and so much more! Click here for more information and tickets
- Cleveland.com: “Ellen Burts-Cooper quits data job to help employees team-build: Reinvention (photos, video)” Click here to view article
- Channel 3 News: “How to use your talent to make extra money” Click here to see the segment: “How to use your talent to make extra money”
- Creating a Blueprint for your Future [Guest Post]
- Announcing The JumpStart Focus Fund Click here to view article
- You get $500K. But first you have to move to Ohio. Click here to view article
- This is a guest post from Dr. Ellen Burts-Cooper. Dr. Ellen is the author of Canine Instinct: A Guide to Survival and Advancement in Corporate America. She is also founder of Improve Consulting Group and Adjunct Professor of management at Case Western Reserve University. She is an amazing person with a compassionate heart for people… [Read More]
- A Decade of Fueling Growth The UBIZ Connect accelerator program offers satellite office space for businesses at the Urban League headquarters, as well as access to technology and Obi’s expertise 24/7. Obi said the program challenges businesses to double their revenue in three years. At the end of the second year of the program a few of the companies have exceeded the revenue goal, including APB and Associates — a project management firm with offices in Cleveland and Washington, D.C. — and Improve Consulting and Training… [Read More]
- Smart Business – Showing the Heart of your Business through Philanthropy Philanthropy has been defined in a broad sense as goodwill to fellow members of the human race in an active effort to promote overall human welfare. As it pertains to individuals and enterprises of all sizes, philanthropy is described as the practice of giving resources and time to help make life better for other people. [Read More]
- Cleveland Jewish News
- 107.3 The Wave: “Improve Your Day with Dr. Ellen” Tune in to The Wave 107.3 Community Affairs Show to listen to Dr. Ellen on her monthly segment, “Improve Your Day with Dr. Ellen,” aired on Wavelengths.
- Turning Passion into Purpose July 10, 2017 – “Noteworthy” women changing future of philanthropy – Embracing personal experience, passions and talent for the greater good of Greater Cleveland
You can now purchase Improve Consulting’s most requested professional development training courses, complete with facilitator guides, workbooks and activities (all materials are fully customizable). For more information and a list of available courses