You can now purchase Improve Consulting’s most requested professional development training courses, complete with facilitator guides, workbooks and activities (all materials are fully customizable).
Through purposeful curriculum and personalized mentorship, Fellows will gain a competitive edge in the complex world of academia.
Focus Areas and Key Dates
· The Academic Job Market: June 25-27
· Navigating the Search Process: July 30-August 1
· Effective Teaching: August 27-29
· The Politics of Academia: October 22-24
· Peak Performance and Influencing at All Levels: December 3-5
· Putting it All Together (in person at SphinxConnect): January 27 - 29, 2022
A Community of Future Faculty Leaders
The Fellowship is open to Black and Latinx music professionals by competitive application. Candidates should aspire to a career in academia, or may already be pursuing a career in an adjunct or junior faculty position. The fellowship is offered at no cost to participants, and Black and Latinx musicians and scholars from across disciplines and genres – from classical to jazz, from performance to pedagogy – are eligible to apply.
The cohort of exceptional future faculty leaders will learn and grow together, gaining the skills, insights and networks to flourish professionally and influence generations of musicians.
Applications are due May 1, 2021.